EXPLOSIONS IN THE SKY - Your Hand in Mine (w/ Strings)

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Marry Me, Anderson Cooper!


So, my roommate was watching Anderson Cooper 360 last night while I was trying to study for my English Lit. test today. It got my attention because he was talking about Marion Cotillard's big anti-American 9/11 and man-on-the-moon conspiracy, but once I looked up, I didn't care anymore (I knew about it already anyways). I couldn't help but drool over Anderson Cooper, as sad as that sounds. He's probably the only man with a complete head of gray silver hair that I find attractive. What a man. I developed a huge crush on him about a year ago and I find myself falling in and out of love with him every now and then. "The Silver Fox" they call him. Fox is right -- in every sense of that word.

Is he gay? Is he not gay? It really doesn't matter. What does is that he looks absolutely gorgeous and he has an entire show dedicated to him on CNN, which, once I get my own television in my new apartment next year, I will watch every night! Well now, I have dedicated a blog entry just for him. I scrounged around the internet for some photos of him that I absolutely adore. So here, I thus proclaim my love for Anderson Cooper.

Name: Anderson Hays Cooper
Birthday: June 3, 1967 (Age 40)
Birthplace: New York City, NY, USA
Heritage: English, Irish, Dutch, Spanish
Ancestry: Mother: Gloria Vanderbilt, of the [Cornelius] Vanderbilt family.
Secondary School: The Dalton School

College: Yale University
Major: Political Science and
International Relations
Class of 1989
Height: 5'10"
Eye Color: Very Blue
Natural Hair Color: Brown
Current Hair Color: "Gunmetal Gray"
Astrological Sign: Gemini

Sexual Orientation: Gay?

Factoids:
  • Contracted malaria in southern Africa at the age of 17
  • Is dyslexic.
  • Has never been married -- yesss, more chances for me.
  • He won an Emmy for his contribution to ABC's coverage of Lady Diana's funeral.



What a manly man. He just is absolutely stunning! And he looks great amidst nature's grandeur -- with his strong build and all! He's only 40 too which means the age gap between him and me is about 20 years. That is nothing, I say. Age is but a number, age ain't nothing but a thing. It's still going to happen.

To encourage myself, I took the risk and looked up the compatability of a Gemini (Anderson Cooper) and an Aquarius (me) and this is what it gave me. I hoped to dear Jesus that it wasn't something bad because I would've cried myself to sleep with a slightly broken heart tonight.

"When these two air signs hook up, there will be sexual attraction and an endless curiosity about the other. Both signs will want to hit the party circuit and mingle together. Gemini is very attracted to outgoing and independent Aquarius."

I like that the sexual compatability says when these two hook up... which means, it is going to happen. Anderson Cooper, you don't know it yet but you and I are going to be together forever!!


Look at the way he holds that camera. So strong and firm. There's just something about that man that makes him more appealing when he's in action -- and when I say "in action," I mean when he's doing his job as a journalist. I too am a journalist now -- not television, but newspaper. I got my first movie review published yesterday by my university's daily newspaper!!! My City of God review was picked to be published!!! I took about 10 copies to give to my friends and family and I called a few people and told them the good news. It was pretty grand. So seeing as how Anderson and I are both journalists, that means we're meant for each other right?

Anderson: "We are definitely meant for each other."
Cookie Monster: "Like milk and cookies."

... He is the cheese to my macaroni.







1 comment:

E Dot said...

Yes, yes, and more yes. I love Anderson Cooper.

Thanks for the comment.